Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Isn't It About Time?

So here we go. Total update mode.
My house is gorgeous. We have spent weeks and weeks and weeks on it and finally I can devote my time to sewing rather than working on the house.
So in Sewing news I threw down and started sewing yesterday. I had many interuptions but managed to finish 2 complete bags and here they are:



These bags are similar to the ones I have shown on this site before but twisted up a bit. Good times.



And here are two scripture cases ready to be handed over and paid for. Which I really need because can you believe it? I'm already out of interfacing! Good grief. Super exciting, lots more work to do!


Back to the good ol' sewing machine so I can keep crankin' them out!

1 comment:

  1. yay for finally an update!
    i like the shades of green you used.
    very nice

    ReplyDelete