Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pillow Fight for a Cause

If you know me but at all you'll know I am currently obsessed with sewing/crafty blogs. Today while I rummaged through my blog roll I stumbled on a service project that I think is just fantastic.
A Lemon Squeezy Home, a regular haunt of mine, had a guest post by Carlee of Ladybird Ln. She is new to me but I like what I've read so far. She is starting up a contest called Pillow Fight for a Cause inspired by her friend Malynn. Malynn is amazing and you can read all about her and the project here.

I've got to say, I was inspired! I'll definitely be linking up for the contest, I've got some awesome pillows I want to share but I also think this is such a great service project! I can't wait to whip up a couple of pillowcases for a great cause!

If you are inspired, grab the button and pass it on! Help get the word out there! You'll be hearing more "pillow talk" from me very soon.

Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment