Friday, August 5, 2011

Wedding Week The Clothes

I love planning outfits when pictures are involved and weddings are pretty much the Super bowl of coordinating outfit picture taking! (I think you know what I mean by that).

Katie knew from the get go that she wanted the groomsmen to wear white church shirts, blue pants, red converse and yellow bow ties. An interesting request but I was excited. How cute would that look on a Kent baby? You be the judge.


I pretty much had free range as far as Lorelai was concerned. I wanted to stick with the carnival type theme and this is what I came up with.
The tutu and giant bow were a must. I made the skirt first. It is a basic tied tulle tutu that I sewed the waistband onto. Then I attached the waistband straight to the bodice. I just pulled out the bodice pieces from a dress pattern I had previously used. It turned out so adorable and Lorelai just loved it too.

Well that's it for Wedding Week. I hope you all enjoyed it. Brett has three more brothers so there are many more weddings in our future! Stay tuned!

Pictures were provided by Diana Nye

0 comments:

Post a Comment