Friday, January 24, 2014

Week 3 Recap 2014

It occurred to me last night that I had not posted my week 3 recap, oh snap!
Sick and miserable. That was my week last week. I did manage to get a little bit of knitting done and I'll prove it to you.

001

Thought I was knitting this for Kent? WRONG! Just kidding. You are correct but I could not get him still enough to pose for this semi complete photo shoot. Lorelai was ready to step up to the plate!

This shows you how big Kent is getting. Lorelai can wear the sweater vest that is only just a little bit too big for him. Hilarious. I may have her wear it once in a while.

So this is where I am at.. The front and back pieces are completely done. Shaping the neckline was such a PAIN! But look! Look, how amazing I did. Those sides are perfectly symmetrical. I started hating the sweater a little bit while I shaped that neck but now I am super happy with it.

From here I've got to sew up the sides and shoulders and then make the rib knitting for the neckline and arm holes. So close to done! Maybe there will be a complete look for next weeks recap? Haha, maybe not. Maybe back to some catvent.. no don't get your hopes up for that. A sneak peek at a new unexpected project? Most likely :) You'll just have to come back and see.

1 comment:

  1. hazah. made it home in time to check this out before heading off to work round 2.
    holy cow kent is getting big. at least that means lorelai is taking what she is told and staying little.
    my mind is so boggled by how knitting something with a pattern like this works... haha

    ReplyDelete