Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 4 Recap 2014

What did I do last week, what did I do?

Well, I accomplishd NOTHING.

Except that I did all of our laundry Monday morning.

Otherwise, NOTHING.

I felt like the scum of the earth all week last week and made real good friends with my couch. There is good news. My Dr called at 8pm Friday night to give me my lab results. That gave me quite a fright, what could they possibly need to tell me that couldn't wait until Monday and wasn't completely scary? Turns out it wasn't so bad. Apparently I am severely deficient in vitamin D. I'm not sure how I managed that because we drink vitamin D milk around here and I go outside. Oh well. I have to start taking supplements and after only two days of it I feel amazing! I feel so much better and I'm totally functional again. It wasn't just morning sickness after all. Go figure.

So I guess this post is more of a what I'll be doing this week because of the tiny thing I did last week.
Last week I volunteered to be a pattern tester for Kelly over at Sewing in No Mans Land and she chose me!

SINML
Yay! I've offered to pattern test for people before and but this is the first time I've been chosen. I'm a little excited. You can see the dress she made with this pattern here.

I picked out some fabric that is kind of a stretch, not literally. I mean its kind of a risk. Like, if I were on Project Runway the judges would totally LOVE it or completely eviserate it. I think I love it. It's different.
Here's a peek... 003

Alright, I've got the pattern printed and my fabric is ready to go. It's time to get down to business. I'll give little sneak peeks though out the week via instagram, you can find me on instagram @l1sapeterson, but I still need to find out how much of this process I'm allowed to share via bloggage.
Happy sewing everyone!

Update: Lorelai just asked why I have to make her a dress with open mouths all over it. Here we go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment