Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 8 Recap 2014

This last week was pretty crafty if I do say so myself!

It started off on Monday with a holiday trip to Joann's to pick up some cheap interfacing (10yds only $5!) where I happened across some darling little beads. They weren't what I had in mind for this project but when I saw them my whole world shifted and Lorelai's Easter outfit flashed before my eyes. I grabbed two packs. I'm going back for one more.

So the crafting. At first I drafted a new bodice pattern and worked on Lorelai's six year old portrait dress. But those beads were calling to me so I halted and started working on the necklace that wont be needed until the end of April! I'm such a dinkus but I couldn't help it. Sometimes I get an idea in my head and I just HAVE to work on it a small bit so it can get out of my head and I can think of other things again. This time, working on it a small bit, actually meant, finishing the necklace. Ch-ch-ch-check it out!

necklaceCollage

003

A very productive week I'd say. It felt so good to get back into the crafting swing of things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment