Friday, March 7, 2014

The Six Year Old

Incredible. My girl is a six year old and has been for a whole month now. I told her to stop getting older and she said no. She wants to get to 14 so she can have her own phone, haha. Fortunately we've still got a little bit of time.

I decided to make a special dress for her six year old pictures. I had a new technique I wanted to try and I love how it turned out! It was easy and fun to do. Lorelai was impressed and loves her new dress. Mom win!

We went out to get some portraits and I love, love, them. Here are my three favorites..

L6.3

L6.2

L6.1

Isn't that a gorgeous girl? I love that one. A lot. Come back soon and I'll share a few more details about those special pleats.

1 comment:

  1. what a goober.
    the fabric colors are super fantastic though.

    ReplyDelete