Thursday, August 27, 2015

9 Things Since We Last Met

It's been 9 days since we last met so here are 9 things that happened during our separation.

1- We acquired Tsum Tsums. We are now those people. There have been even more since this picture was taken.
Untitled
2- We've gone to three run club days.
Untitled
3- We ended up back in the hospital.

4- I knit a Christmas stocking while hanging out in the hospital.
Untitled
5- I worked on a sweater for Kent.
Untitled
6- I made a Mailchimp account (more on that in the next couple of days).
mailchimp
7- I played A LOT of Mario Galaxy.
Untitled
8- I made a Hello Kitty dress for my niece. Untitled
9- Finally, today I finished all of the blocks for my baby Broncos quilt. Untitled
___________________________________________________________________________________
What have you done in the last 9 days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment