Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve! 2015 Review

Can you believe it is the end of 2015? Next year I am going to have an 8yr old, a 6yr old and a 2yr old. What madness is this?!

Before we get ahead of ourselves let's look back at what an awesome year 2015 has been. Have you heard of 2015bestnine.com? It's a website where you put in your instagram name and it will generate your 9 most liked pictures from the year. So I did it and shared it on IG yesterday but I thought I'd share here as well.

2015 Best Nine:
Untitled

So much fun to look back at everything!
A few other things I enjoyed in 2015:

Snow time with the kids
Untitled
Selling some paper pieced patterns
Untitled
Getting involved in mini quilt swaps
Untitled
Lorelai really caught her stride sewing this year. She made this quilt with 100 pieces for her 100 day project at school. Untitled
We also had a ton of fun with soccer this Spring. Untitled
We NEED more Emily in our lives. Untitled
oh! I made a moose quilt?! Of all the things, haha. Untitled
Spent some summer weeks in California and had a great time at the Carroll Family Reunion! Untitled
I got active with this kiddo for the Cherry Creek Fitness Festival and then Girls On the Run Untitled
This baby turned ONE?! Untitled
and this baby turned FIVE?! Untitled Finally, this pretty girl has started piano and is loving it. Untitled
2015 has probably been my favorite year so far, I can't wait to see what 2016 brings.

BTW this evening brings our 5K! Wish us luck :D
~~~~
What was your favorite part of 2015?

1 comment:

  1. oy. this makes me think to look back on my year and do a post. i better get on it!

    ReplyDelete